Pittwater House is a small school with a strong focus on each student’s academic growth. We routinely produce strong results in the HSC and NAPLAN and our HSC students consistently rank in the Distinguished Achievers List.
We are proud of all our students for their excellent results, as they repeatedly outperform many public and independent schools. We believe the true measure of success is the value added to each student’s results as they progress through their education.
In 2016, around 25% of our students achieved an ATAR of 90% or above (band 6 results).
See the details of our 2016 results here.
It’s not uncommon for some of our Year 12 students to have places secured at their chosen university before they even take the HSC.
HSC highlights 2016
In 2016 Pittwater House had 53 students complete the HSC.
- Approximately 25% of our students achieved an ATAR of 90% or above.
- Approximately 50% of our students achieved an ATAR above 80%.
- English (Advanced) Extension 1 and Extension 2, Pittwater House was listed 33rd in State in the Sydney Morning Herald’s list of top performing school.
- Mathematics General, Pittwater House was listed 59th in State.
- Mathematics, Extension 1 and Extension 2, Pittwater House was listed 64th in State.
- Overall, Pittwater House was listed 108 on the SMH’s list of schools with students who achieved Band 6 (90 or higher) in a course.
This list includes selective and non-selective schools throughout NSW.
In Years 3, 5, 7 and 9, our students perform strongly in the NAPLAN, demonstrating advancement year after year. We outperform both state and independent schools.
“It’s not uncommon for some of our Year 12 students to have places secured at their chosen university before they even take the HSC.”