Overseas Students

Pittwater House welcomes overseas students from all over the world. Studying abroad can be a life-enriching experience and we hope you consider taking that journey with us. The Overseas Student Handbook contains detailed information about the School and what we can offer overseas students.

Unfortunately, we do not offer short-term enrolments or study tours, however overseas students can join at any year level up to Year 11, if a vacancy exists and the student satisfies the conditions of enrolment.

Our CRICOS details are:

  • Provider: The Pittwater House Schools Ltd (CRICOS Provider Code: 00897J)
  • Junior School: Kindergarten to Year 6 (CRICOS Course Code: 070891B)
  • Junior Secondary: Years 7 to 10 (CRICOS Course Code: 008511A)
  • Senior Secondary: Years 11 to 12 (CRICOS Course Code: 008512M)

How to apply

Here is the process to apply for a place at Pittwater House as an overseas student:

  • Use the Overseas Student Application Checklist as a guide to the documents you will need for your application to enrol at Pittwater House to be processed.

  • Complete the Application for Enrolment - Overseas Student form and submit this in PDF format to [email protected] with a copy of the student's passport and other required documentation.

  • Once a position is available and we have assessed your application, if applicable, we will issue a Provisional Letter of Offer so you can obtain a Student Visa. This Provisional Letter of Offer includes an outline of the fees that are required to be paid, conditions of enrolment, an acceptance agreement and an Accommodation and Welfare Form.

  • Upon receipt of the fees outlined on the acceptance agreement, Pittwater House will then lodge a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) electronically. The CoE is a required document to apply for a Student Visa in Australia.

  • Overseas students must advise the Overseas Student Admissions Manager of their arrival details in Sydney at [email protected].

Please review the Conditions of Enrolment on the Application for Enrolment - Overseas Student form before you apply.

To find out more about enrolling please contact our Registrar directly on +61 (0)2 9972 5789 during Australian school hours or submit your enquiry online via the Tours & Enquiries button in the top right corner of our website.

Fees for Overseas Students

Download the fees schedule as a PDF.

The fees listed above are in Australia Dollars (AUD) and are billed in advance per semester (twice a year).

It is a condition of enrolment for overseas students that fees are paid by the first day of the course of study.

Pittwater House tuition fees cover the entire educational program, including pastoral care, extension work and learning enhancements.

The student services fee covers most activities outside of the standard tuition fee, including excursions and camps.

Our fees do not include:

  • School books

  • Uniforms

  • The NSW government’s high school certificate charge (Year 12)

  • The overseas student health cover (required as a condition of your Student Visa)

  • Homestays and/or residence inspection fees

  • Some high cost/low volume subject related costs which are advised in advance.

Optional extra-curricular activities are charged in addition to our tuition fees:

  • Private extension lessons (e.g. tennis, piano, singing, etc.)

  • Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award scheme

  • Bus transport to and from school

  • After-school and holiday care

  • Extra copies of school reports or diaries.

Preferred English Colleges

Times Academy
Website: http://www.times.nsw.edu.au/
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +61 2 8316 6688
Address: Level 4, 338 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia

International House
Website: https://ihsydney.com.au/
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +61 2 9279 0733
Address: Level 1, 203 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia

Website: http://www.mega.edu.au/
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +61 2 9299 6788
Address: Level 9, 225 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia

Homestays and residence inspection fees

Fees associated with homestays or other residential arrangements for overseas students will be billed directly from Oz Homestay.

These fees, which can be viewed on the Oz Homestay website, are compulsory and must be paid to continue enrolment at Pittwater House.

Education agents

Pittwater House works with education agents to enrol overseas students at the School however, as we do not engage the services of agents to represent the School, we do not enter into any formal agreements.

For more information on how we can work with you please contact the Registrar directly on 02 9972 5789 or email [email protected].