To celebrate our 60th year in 2021, Pittwater House is offering a special series of 60th Anniversary Scholarships with no examination or a fee to apply. These scholarships are open to new students who will join Pittwater House in Year 5 through to Year 11 in 2021. In particular, we are looking for students who exemplify our School's Core Values shown below:
- Honesty and Integrity – Practising the qualities of kindness, honesty, moral courage and good character.
- Excellence – Aspiring to excellence in effort, determination and dedication in academics and all endeavours.
- Respect and Care – Model respect and care in self and others for who they are, as well as our environment.
- Origins – Celebrating the journey of our traditions.
- Innovation – Encouraging originality, enquiry, risk-taking and critical thinking and having the courage to imagine.
- Community – Connecting students, families, staff and alumni.
These unique scholarships are in addition to the general scholarships offered at the beginning of every year and will be assessed differently.
1. Scholarship Application. Please complete the Scholarship Application Form and include handwritten and/or visual response to provide examples of ways in which you exemplify as many of Pittwater House’s Core Values as you can (300 - 750 words).
2. School Reports. Two most recent reports. For example, if registering for the Year 11, 2021 Scholarship, then send the Year 9, 2019 Semester 2 & Year 10, 2020 Semester 1 reports.
3. NAPLAN Results. Two most recent copies. For example, if registering for Year 11, 2021, then send Year 7 and Year 9 NAPLAN results (Summary page only).
4. Co-Curricular Involvement (Performing Arts or Sports). If applicable, answer the additional information included on the Scholarship Application form.
5. Submission. All applicants must submit a completed application form along with all required documentation by midnight on 1 December 2020 to be eligible for consideration. Please submit copies only as original documents will not be returned. Please send applications to:
Email: [email protected]
Post: The Principal, Pittwater House School, PO Box 244, Manly NSW 1644
Successful candidates will be assessed and awarded in an ongoing basis as they are received.