- Student Handbook
Handbook includes the Attendance Policy, Assessment Policy, Referencing and Bibliography Policy, Discipline Policy and Physical Education Policy as well as relevant guides and school procedures.
- Kindergarten Handbook
- ECC Handbook
- Parent and Student Digital Technologies Handbook
For an overview of the various technologies the school uses.
- Years 7 & 8 Subject Handbook
Internal Assessment Booklets:
- Year 7
- Year 8
- Year 9
- Year 10
- Year 11
- Year 12
- Years 10 & 11 Leadership Program
- Year 10 Lighthouse Program
- Year 11 Leadership Program
- Year 10 Introducing & Organising Work Experience
- Instrumental Music Handbook
- International Students
Text Book Orders
To view and order Senior School Booklists and Junior School Stationery Packs please see instructions below.
- Junior - 2018 Booklist Coming Soon
- Senior - 2018 Booklist Coming Soon
- 2018 Year 12
Transport and Facilities
My Student Account (MSA) is the system Pittwater House uses for online ordering at the school canteen. The Pittwater House Student Photo ID Card can be used to make purchases in the same way you would use a bank card linked to a pre-paid account (i.e. only the funds you provide and approve can be spent).
- Order online here using My Student Account(MSA)
- View MSA set up instructions here: MSA Instructions
- You can view the menu here: Canteen menu or via the Skoolbag app.
Online Payment Gateway
For a secure service that offers easy payment of fees associated with school or to make a donation to the school. Click here to use this service.
For pricing information and ordering instructions click here.
- Network Parent Information
- Pittwater House Parent Association (PHPA)
- Athletes Foot School Rewards Program
- Student Accident Insurance
Pittwater House Sport is coordinated by Mrs Sue Grigg, Manager of Sport and Extra Curricular Programs. For further information pleas email [email protected] or phone 9972 5798.