- Student Handbook - 2019 Handbook coming soon
- Kindergarten Handbook
- ECC Handbook
- Parent and Student Digital Technologies Handbook
For an overview of the various technologies the school uses.
- Years 7 & 8 Subject Handbook
- Instrumental Music Handbook
- International Students
- Years 10 & 11 Leadership Program
- Year 11 Leadership Program
- Year 10 Introducing & Organising Work Experience
Internal Assessment Booklets:
Assessment/Assignment Cover Sheets:
Text Book Orders
To view and order Senior School Booklists and Junior School Stationery Packs please see instructions below.
Transport and Facilities
Canteen and My Student Account (MSA)
My Student Account (MSA) is the system Pittwater House uses for online ordering at the school canteen. The Pittwater House Student Photo ID Card can be used to make purchases in the same way you would use a bank card linked to a pre-paid account (i.e. only the funds you provide and approve can be spent).
- Order online here using My Student Account(MSA)
- View MSA set up instructions here: MSA Instructions
- You can view the menu here: Canteen menu or via the Skoolbag app.
- You can view the Canteen Volunteer Manual here: Canteen Volunteer Manual
Cadets will be held after school on a Monday from 3.30pm to 5.00pm. For students that would like to join and who meet the age requirement please complete the Cadet Application Form.
Online Payment Gateway
For a secure service that offers easy payment of fees associated with school or to make a donation to the school. Click here to use this service.
For pricing information and ordering instructions click here.
- Network Parent Information
- Pittwater House Parent Association (PHPA)
- Athletes Foot School Rewards Program
- Student Accident Insurance
Pittwater House Sport is coordinated by Mrs Sue Grigg, Manager of Sport and Extra Curricular Programs. For further information please email [email protected] or phone 9972 5798.