2021 Principal's Pack - Start of Year Welcome Letters
- Letter from the Principal
- Letter from the Deputy Principal
- Letter from the Business Manager
- Letter from the Heads of Grammar and College
- Letter from the Head of Junior School
- Student Handbook
- Kindergarten Handbook
- Parent and Student Digital Technologies Handbook
For an overview of the various technologies the school uses.
- Years 7 & 8 Subject Handbook
- Guide to Stage 5 Courses
- Guide to Choosing Preliminary & HSC Courses
- Year 10 Work Experience
- Overseas Student Handbook
- Year 11 Leadership Program
Internal Assessment Booklets:
Assessment/Assignment Cover Sheets:
Text Book Orders
To order Junior and Senior School books please see instructions below.
- Junior - 2022 Booklist Ordering Instructions
- Years 7 to 11 - 2022 Booklist Ordering Instructions
- Year 12 - 2022 Booklist Ordering Instructions
Configuration instructions on how to access digital texts are available via the Pittwater House Portal here.
2022 Text Book Lists
- Kindergarten - Booklist 2022
- Year 1 - Booklist 2022
- Year 2 - Booklist 2022
- Year 3 - Booklist 2022
- Year 4 - Booklist 2022
- Year 5 - Booklist 2022
- Year 6 - Booklist 2022
- Year 7 - Booklist 2022
- Year 8 - Booklist 2022
- Year 9 - Booklist 2022
- Year 10 - Booklist 2022
- Year 11 - Booklist 2022
- Year 12 - Booklist 2022
Transport and Facilities
Canteen and My Student Account (MSA)
My Student Account (MSA) is the system Pittwater House uses for online ordering at the school canteen. The Pittwater House Student Photo ID Card can be used to make purchases in the same way you would use a bank card linked to a pre-paid account (i.e. only the funds you provide and approve can be spent).
- Order online here using My Student Account(MSA)
- View MSA set up instructions here: MSA Instructions
- You can view the menu here: Canteen menu or via the Skoolbag app.
Cadets will be held after school on a Monday from 3.30pm to 5.00pm. For students that would like to join and who meet the age requirement please complete the Cadet Application Form.
Online Payment Gateway
For a secure service that offers easy payment of fees associated with school or to make a donation to the school. Click here to use this service.
For pricing information and ordering instructions here.
- Network Parent Information
- Pittwater House Parent Association (PHPA)
- Athletes Foot School Rewards Program
- Student Accident Insurance
Pittwater House Sport is coordinated by Mrs Sue Grigg, Manager of Sport and Extra Curricular Programs. For further information please email [email protected] or phone 9972 5798.
Performing Arts Information