Current Access & Restrictions
Please note Pittwater House is currently following guidelines from NSW Health in regards to our School Shop and Clothing Pool, therefore access may differ from the information below. Current and prospective parents can view the latest information on Skoolbag.
Pittwater House Uniforms
The Pittwater House Uniform Shop provides new uniforms for all stages of schooling from the Early Childhood Centre to Senior School. You can find pricing and order forms here.
Second hand uniforms can be purchased through the Clothing Pool run by our Parents' Association. Both shops are located on campus opposite the South Creek Road carpark entrance.
See our uniform brochure for what your child will need.
The Uniform Shop
Bookings are essential. For NEW families starting at Pittwater House please allow a 45 minute time slot per child. For CURRENT families please allow between 15 - 30 minutes per child. To use the online booking system please CLICK HERE
Uniform Shop Opening Hours - Term Time
Monday and Tuesday, 8:00am – 4:00pm (closed 12:00 – 12:30pm)
Wednesday, 8:00am – 4:30pm (closed 12:00 – 12:30pm)
Friday, 8:00am – 12:00pm
The Uniform Shop’s new location is to the left of the pool as you enter the South Creek Road carpark. Access will be directly from the carpark.
- Bookings are by appointment only.
- Anyone who is unwell or who is suffering any COVID-19 symptoms must not attend
- Customers who become unwell or who begin to suffer from any COVID-19 symptoms must immediately leave and seek medical advice
- Only one parent/carer should attend the appointments if accompanying students
- The SD (social distance) occupancy number of the shop area under the current sqm rule must be adhered to
- Visitors will be required to scan in and out of the shop using the NSW QR code
- Visitors must be fully vaccinated. Those under 16 who are not vaccinated must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated household member (unless they are a current Pittwater House student)
- Masks must be worn by all persons 12 years old or above
- Social distancing must be maintained
- Visitors must leave the school campus at the conclusion of their appointment
If you have any queries please call Mrs Tess Spark on +612 9972 5721 during opening hours or email [email protected].
For Uniform Shop Opening Hours during School holidays, please phone the Uniform Shop on +612 9972 5721.
PHPA Clothing Pool (Second Hand Uniforms)
The Clothing Pool, run by volunteer parents, sells good quality, second-hand uniforms. The proceeds of the sales are split equally between the previous owner of the uniform and the Pittwater House Parents' Association. Any items that can't be resold due to wear and tear or stains are donated to an orphanage in Cambodia.
Open by appointment only on Tuesday mornings 8 – 9:30am and Thursday afternoons 2 – 3:15pm.
- To book an appointment visit online bookings and a Volunteer Parent will meet you at the agreed time at the Clothing Pool. Parents with an appointment will need to go directly to and from the Clothing Pool without visiting other parts of the School. All visitors will be required to check-in using the QR Code and use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the Clothing Pool.
- We accept cash, cheques and credit cards. Purchases cannot be charged to your school account.
- Find out how to sell second hand uniforms here.
- PAYMENT FOR SOLD ITEMS - Please check your Inbox regularly for an email from the Clothing Pool advising you of any amounts due to be paid to you as a result of your items being sold.
For enquiries please contact [email protected].