When to Apply?
Our main entry points into the School include our Early Childhood Centre (3 & 4 year olds), Kindergarten, Year 5 and Year 7. Places may also become available in other years.
Due to overwhelming demand, it is strongly recommended that applications be submitted well in advance and at least 3-4 years prior for entry into Year 7.
How to Apply?
International Students please click here for information on International enrolments.
Local Students (Australian residents)
1. Complete an Enrolment Form
2. Pay the $220 Application Fee (options for payment are listed on the form). For online payment click here
3. Submit the Enrolment Form with the appropriate supporting documentation as identified in the Application checklist
Enrolment Fees (local students)
Application fee $220
Definite Place fee $1400
All fees are non-refundable and include GST where applicable.
Note: Alumni should contact the Admissions Office regarding the above fee schedule.
The Enrolment Process
Year 7 Admission
All applications for Year 7 are placed on a waitlist and processed together approximately 2 years prior to the year of commencement. Interviews will be conducted and from there offers made.
Kindergarten and 4-year-old room in the Early Childhood Centre (ECC)
All new applications to enter Kindergarten or the 4 year old program in our ECC will be offered 12 months in advance.
Immediate Enrolment Procedures (within 2 years)
- Complete and submit Enrolment Form with supporting documentation (see application checklist) and payment for the Application Fee
- Application is placed on waitlist
- Should a place become available, the School will contact you to arrange an interview
Future Enrolment Procedures (over 2 years)
- Complete and submit Enrolment Form with all supporting documentation (see application checklist) including payment of the Application Fee
- Once processed a letter will be sent to confirm a place on the Waiting List
- Approximately 18-24 months prior to planned commencement of school, applicant will be contacted for interview
- Following the interview your Application will be forwarded to the School's Admissions Board for assessment
- Following the assessment you will be notified of a 'Definite Place' offer
- Acceptance of Definite Place offer is secured when the applicant has returned all subsequent documents signed with the Fee within 14 days of the letter
Applications for enrolment can be organised before you arrive in Sydney. Please contact the Admissions Office for assistance during business hours on +61 2 9972 5789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an International Student (non-Australian resident) looking to enrol at Pittwater House please click here for information.
If you would like to download a copy of the Pittwater House Prospectus click here.
Additional Forms (only required once a place is offered)
General School Information